G-Shock Street Rider from the track to the street, these driver inspired designs feature a race tread resin band, 1/100 sec stopwatch and enough style to capture the checkered flag. Green resin band analog and digital watch with neutral face.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Made in USA
- Shock-resistant sport watch featuring EL backlight with afterglow, world time in 29 time zones (27 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off, 4 daily alarms, snooze alarm, and countdown Timer
- 46 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog-digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving.