Costa Del Mar went a step further with the Women's Inlet Polarized Sunglasses and used its crystal-clear and ultra-thin Lightwave lens to make these shades better than ever. The frames feature a subtle curvature designed to fit a woman's face comfortably, and the polarized lens coating takes the blinding glare away from highly reflective surfaces like the ocean or the lake. Slip on the Inlet sunglasses and treat yourself to a little optical luxury. Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Made in US
- Case included
- Lenses are prescription ready (rx-able)
- Costa's 580 Polycarbonate provides high clarity, impact- and scratch-resistance along with lightweight all day wear-ability.
- Copper Polarized cuts glare for eye comfort in a variety of situations, from driving to sight fishing.
- Costa's co-injected bio-based nylon frame material is both tough and durable, while offering a comfortable fit.
- Comfortable M fit.
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costa Sunglasses includes a limited lifetime warranty.