For 25 years G-Shock G-Shock digital watches are the ultimate tough watch. Providing durable, waterproof mens digital watches for every activity. G-Shock is the ultimate tough watch. It was born from a developer's dream of "creating a watch that never breaks." Guided by a "Triple 10" development concept, the design teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10-bar water resistance and a 10-year battery life.
A new addition to the collection of Baby-G G-LIDE series for women who seek out fun in water, whether surfing, snorkeling, or just wading around. BLX102 is equipped with Tide Graph & moon data providing important information regarding tidal movement and is of course 200M Water Resistant and Shock Resistant. White digital with yellow accent on the face, blue LCD.
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- EL Backlight with Afterglow
- Tide Graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Moon Data (moon age of input data)
- World Time 29 time zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Hourly Time Signal
- Flash Alert Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer time-up alarm, countdown timer progress beeper and stopwatch auto-start
- 1/100 second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Other: 5-second Auto-start
- Countdown Timer
- Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button Operation Tone On/Off
- Accuracy: +/- 30 seconds per month
- Battery: CR1616
2 Multi-function Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
Measuring Unit: 1 Second
Measuring Capacity: 24 Hours
Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
Others: Auto-repeat, time up alarm, progress beeper on/off
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.See all Product description
- Tide graph and moon data; el backlight; flash alert
- World time (29 time zones/45 cities);2 multi-function alarms and 1 snooze
- 1/10th second stopwatch (24hr); countdown timer (24hr)
- 12/24 hr. formats; mute function
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving