For 25 years G-Shock G-Shock digital watches are the ultimate tough watch. Providing durable, waterproof mens digital watches for every activity. G-Shock is the ultimate tough watch. It was born from a developer's dream of "creating a watch that never breaks." Guided by a "Triple 10" development concept, the design teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10-bar water resistance and a 10-year battery life.
This new street fashion neon color is the latest addition to the popular BA110 Series. The dial of this model is basic black, accented with orange to match the band and case color. Layered construction creates a multi-dimensional design that is accented by the use of various types of materials. The sizes of these watches are designed to fit the feminine wrist, while maintaining plenty of eye-catching appeal.
- Shock Resistant
- 100M Water Resistant
- LED Light
- 1/100th Second Stopwatch
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.See all Product description
- Shock-resistant sports watch featuring black dial with soft orange hand and hour markers details
- Features LED Backlight, World Time, 29 time zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off 5 Daily Alarms (4 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm), Hourly Time Signal, 1/100 second stopwatch, Countdown Timer, Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099), and 12/24 Hour Formats
- 46.3 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with dual analog-digital display
- Molded resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving